Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tool #2

1. What are your thoughts about building an online education community and participating in a PLN?

My first thought is what is a PLN? Then I read the directions and saw that it is a personal learning network. I am creating a community of learners with whom I share common educational interests and needs. It is fun to visit each person's blog and see what their viewpoint is and to get ideas from others.

2. What point stood out to you from the commenting advice?
I like being able to comment on other people's blogs because you have a conversation, comparing and contrasting ideas.

3. What five blogs did you select for your comments? (you may need to come back and add this information later by editing this post.)
I selected the blogs of Caroline, Shawn, Olga, Donna, and Stacey from Westwood to comment on.


No comments:

Post a Comment