Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tool #4

1. Create a google doc and share it.

I created a google document and shared it with Caroline. I also used google docs during my classes this summer. We had a group project where we had to write a paper. It was very useful to all be on google doc at the same time and edit the paper together.

2. Set up google reader.

I set up 5 different blogs and added those subscriptions. For blogs, I find it easier to just follow the blogs on my own personal blogs rather than in google reader.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they now have a feature on the blog list link that you can have the updates show so you know which ones to read for new info...that was not always the case.
    Another advantages to Google reader are the folders and the fact you can add other types of subscriptions, nit just blogs.
    But yes for a small number of blogs, the blog list works similar to the REader

    ReplyDelete