Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reflection

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

I liked photostory and i touch apps. I will continue to use the i touch in my classroom. I will also use photostory and have the students tell about their experiment.

2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?

I now see all the different options and see how much I can grow.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
All of the things I was unaware of

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finished 11 Tools and found a few new things to add to your awesome teaching!

    ReplyDelete